Letters from Bob, Vol. 5 (excerpts)

Speaking of which, I managed to install Mario Teaches Typing on 35 virus-ridden mongolian public school computers today.  I had to format my flash drive about every 3 computers, due to it becoming inoperative from viruses...

I had a terrible dream that all of my favorite bands had broken up or otherwise stopped touring by the time I got back. [shudders]

Oh, I long for burrito shits.  They would signify that I had just eaten a burrito.  I am edging closer and closer to buying a meat grinder every day.  I have an amazing recipe for tortillas in my Peace Corps Mongolia cookbook (by which I live) and would then only be missing cheese.  That is usually obtainable in UB, which would mean burritos 2-3 times a year!  Oh, I get excited about ideas like this.
Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 5:52 AM

0 adventure points:

Post a Comment