Letters from Bob, Vol. 3 (excerpts)

I've been trying to make stir fry with another pcv and things have gone terribly, terribly wrong, to the tune of things breaking and us in hysterics over how everything that can go wrong is doing so.  Sigh, I have lesson plans to write tonight.
Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 5:01 AM

Oh man.  I was introduced to this awesome woman who speaks some of the best English I've heard here by John, who is an M-19 (the year before us, so we overlap this year.)  She's sitting here in the internet cafe, and it turns out that she runs the yoga and meditation center of Choibalsan, and John goes to it regularly.  She just invited me and the other m-20s (my year) to go to a big seminar and start at her school.  Very exciting.
Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 5:24 AM

0 adventure points:

Post a Comment